top o’ the morning. so, the van dyke clan done got our selves a christmas tree yesterday! we spent the majority of the day picking it out, or at least it seemed as such. to me nothing says christmas like picking out a dying tree at your local home depot! the boy, mac, had a shitload of fun decorating it, and he only broke 5 ornaments this year! that was done from last years 7. good job, mac!
keeping with the holiday cheer, i have compiled what i have so elequantly entitled the freakin greatest christmas mix ever created! this is going to be a three part compilation, part one can be found below. all will be rar’d for your convience. the only problem with the first rar is that i failed to properly tag the tracks and i was too lazy to re-upload it. so, if you want proper tags just download em individually. if not, your on your own this go around. part two/three will be up over the next couple of days.
1. hark, the herald angels sing - vincent guarldi trio – charlie brown composer
2. this time of year - mighty mighty bosstones
3. gift x-change - calexico
4. what can you get a wookie for christmas - star wars
5. rudolph, the red nosed reindeer - willie nelson
6. feliz navidad - david hasselhoff
7. someday at christmas - stevie wonder
8. i’ll be home for christmas - aimee mann
9. little drummer boy - the hoot owl boys choir
10. oh come all ye faithful - twisted sister
11. santa claus is coming to town - chris isaak (246)